Thursday 26 January 2012

Heartbeatgoa.memories -I am sure it was some Goan fish..anyway.. Gloria Rozario, Australia

When we were growing up my Mum used to tell us about this fish that had its mouth on one side..and I wanted to ask you for the name. I am sure it was some Goan fish..anyway the story was and I am sure my Mum just fabricated these stories! haha - that this fish was growing up and every time anyone said anything to it, it made this sour puss face and twisted its mouth onto one side of its face; and then one day because it twisted its mouth so often, the wind turned and the face stayed that way with the mouth twisted on one side..so the moral of the story according to my Mum was don’t twist your mouth if you don’t like something as it might stick there and you will always look like the fish!

No comments: